On Oct 3, 2016 10:48 PM, "Erik" <e...@geo-academie.nl> wrote:

> Hi Anita, Hmm... I was expecting that, but it doesn't behave that way for
me. I've checked the processing settings, see pic. I found out in a
training session today, all five QGIS users on their own laptops
experienced the same thing... No, four, one was using 2.14 :-) The clip
itself runs fine (I checked using a Provider feature filter as a
workaround), but the active selection is not used. Maybe broken?

Are you using clip in a model or directly from the toolbox/menu?

Best wishes
Anita

Erik.