Hi,

The Expressions Plus plugin is there for sharing expressions that are of
broader interest but for whatever reason did not make it (yet) to core [1]

Would be great to push there whatever is interesting so we don't have to
install a bazillion different plugins.

Matthias

[1] https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/qgsexpressionsplus/