Von: Qgis-user [mailto:qgis-user-boun...@lists.osgeo.org] Im Auftrag von
Neumann, Andreas
Gesendet: Montag, 24. Oktober 2016 08:24
An: QGIS User List
Betreff: [Qgis-user] QGIS server: configuration of grid shift files for datum
conversions

Hi,

I have to configure QGIS server to properly handle grid shift files. In
Switzerland we need to offer "old" and "new" coordinates (different datums) at
the same time with our services and the conversion needs to be done with grid
shift files or tin based interpolation.

I know that I have to copy the CHENYX06a.gsb file to my proj lib, e.g.
/usr/local/shar/proj  - but how can I make QGIS Server to actually use this
file? I assume that I need to copy an additional config file or SRS/grid shift
file combinations to QGIS server and/or specify an environment variable - right?

Are there any resources explaining how I can configure QGIS server to make use
of these grid shift files?

Thank you for any pointers!

Andreas