I have pulled together data from a few sources for my current map project. I was getting coordinate issues until I noted the "Set Projet CRS from Layer" option. So, I have been adding a shape file from the local Regional District and setting the CRS to that. Then I add other layers. It seemed to be dealing with my coordinate issues.

But now, when I create my map in Composer, when I go to Save, as a PDF, I am informed that I have to save as a raster. The notice mentions 'blended modes' and 'vector layer transparency'. I did have a transparency set for one layer, which I eliminated, and I do not know what 'blended modes' might mean, unless it means the 'blended CRS' I have created in my map?

The raster PDF does not meet my needs.

Stephen