The GDAL "Clip raster by mask layer" tool has the option:

Crop the extent of the target dataset to the extent of the cutline

Good luck,
Raymond

BTW Feel free to bother us ;)

On 25-04-17 17:30, Michael Jabot wrote:
I apologize for bothering the list with this but I am stuck.

I have clipped a raster to a .shp file successfully but can not get the
extent of the clip to match the dimensions of the .shp file.

Any suggestions to what I am doing wrong would be greatly appreciated.

Again I apologize for bothering the list with this foolish question.

Mike

Michael Jabot, Ph.D.
Professor, Science Education
US Partner - /GLOBE Program/
/NASA Earth Ambassador
/Director, /Institute for Research in Science Teaching/
State University of New York at Fredonia
E250 Thompson Hall
Fredonia, NY  14063
716.320-0189 (Google Voice)
ja...@fredonia.edu <mailto:ja...@fredonia.edu>