Gents,

i am not an expert in GIS and more or less a „learning by doing“ user
with working with the background functions by using PyQGIS (as i learned
how it is typically named if we use the QGIS classes within python).

However: We may never forget it is a „free community“ without any commercial
aspects and all the typically staff behind.
If somebody insist and insits of his right to claim we shall buy commercial
software, pay
for and then he can expect and insists on all the R&D and QS staff.

As long as we may use it more or less for free, we shall be glad to have - even
there is a bothering bug. and if yes make a workaround, downgrade or whatever
else.

sorry but all this claiming is boring and hard to accept

to the QGIS team: well done and fantastic job

pat