;) ... it's not a bug it's a feature

but honestly, you might mention this to the Qgis-dev-list. Maybe they just don't have this in mind.

Cheers.

Stefan

Am 05.06.2017 um 21:20 schrieb Tobias Wendorff:
Hey Stefan,

Am Mo, 5.06.2017, 21:08 schrieb st_kie...@web.de:
nowadays I use only Linux. But when I was using Windows QGis wrote its
settings also to the Registry. Maybe check that (I don't remember well,
it was somthing H_LOCAL_KEY......Software/Qgis). Hope that helps.
Thanks.

Yep, you're right. Removing the key (after backup this one of course)
helped me. I didn't think of the fact that QGIS uses registry at all...
maybe we should file this as a bug, hehe :)

Best regards,
Tobias