From: Qgis-user [mailto:qgis-user-boun...@lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Alex M
Sent: 14. august 2017 22:05
To: Alexandre Neto; Nuno de Santos Loureiro; qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [Qgis-user] plugin for drones

My colleagues and I just tested the following Android apps:
DroneDeploy
Litchi (Use this website to make the plan and download it Litchi
https://croptsrv-cdc.it.csiro.au/shiny/users/zhe00a/missionplanner/)
Pix4d Capture
PrecisionFlight

OpenDroneMap is an open source option for stitching your photos. It produces a
Geotiff you can use in QGIS. You could wrap it in QGIS, but only on a Linux box.

Thanks,
Alex