Hi Stéphane

I strongly suggest to test QGIS3 where there are great improvement by
Alessandro Pasotti for GPKG integration in qgis and browser (inside
the single add layer panel/button).

regards
Luigi Pirelli

* Boundless QGIS Support/Development: lpirelli AT boundlessgeo DOT com
* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS 2nd Edition:
*
https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/mastering-qgis-second-edition