Sorry I misread the documentation, it looked like the mac port was a third party one.

On 29/09/17 17:27, David Liontooth wrote:

The compilations problems on OS X aren't serious, and I'm sure someone already knows how to overcome them.

Since OS X is unix, it's not really a non-native platform -- it runs the whole GNU tool chain. A vm is certainly an option, but this doesn't look hard.

Cheers,
Dave