Gesendet: Samstag, 30. September 2017 um 10:59 Uhr
Von: DelazJ <del...@gmail.com>
An: "Pat Hin" <ph...@gmx.de>, "qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org" <qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org>
Betreff: Re: Re: [Qgis-user] Processing toolbox: No autoclosing
In that case find where GRASS is installed in your computer and fix that path (should be under Providers --> GRASS section) or clear the path and deactivate GRASS if you don't need it

NB: do not forget to reply to all (and not only the person who answers)

H.

Hello

thnak you. I tried a double click on it to change it and got the attached error message

thx
pat