Gesendet: Sonntag, 15. Oktober 2017 um 03:55 Uhr
Von: "C Hamilton" <adenacult...@gmail.com>
An: "Pat Hin" <ph...@gmx.de>, qgis-user <qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org>
Betreff: Re: [Qgis-user] Search overall several layers
Pat,

There is a plugin called layersearch that never made it into the official plugin repo. This is the URL.

https://github.com/NationalSecurityAgency/qgis-layersearch-plugin

It will do what you need, but you will need to install it manually. Download the zip file and extract the contents. Rename the qgis-layersearch-plugin-master folder to layersearch and drop it into where the QGIS plugins are installed. Launch QGIS and the go to "Plugins->Manage and Install Plugins..." Select the Installed tab and enable "Layer Search." If you need more help let me know.

Calvin