Hi all,

I am doing a bit of analysis where I want to select all linestrings where their
end point falls within a polygon feature. Below are the settings I have used in
'Select by Location' Plugin.

[cid:image001.jpg@01D38945.D12AFB00]

Any linestring that falls outside will not be selected, which you would expect.
I don't want to use 'intersects' as an option in the plugin as it will create
an over selection for what I want to do.

[cid:image002.jpg@01D38945.D12AFB00]

Is there a way where you can specify the linestring end point has to be within
a polygon rather than the whole line? I have the x y coordinate for the end
point within the attribute table.

Regards
Finbar

Finbar Gillen | Data Analyst
Vhi Healthcare| 2 Custom House Plaza, IFSC, Dublin 1
E : finbar.gil...@vhi.ie<mailto:finbar.gil...@vhi.ie>