Dear Members,

I am completely new to QGIS and I just installed it.

I downloaded and started to read two manuals.

Yet, the these two books do not address the problem I encounter at the very
beginning.

I am asked to locate a folder with data for Grass GIS which should be
labelled Location.

I created the folder Location but I do not understand how to load the data.

I am actually not able to locate the data.There is no .gxw. I downloaded
the exercise data from this url:

https://qgis.org/downloads/data/

but when I tried to load there is no file with .gxw

I would be extremely thankful if you could help me.

Thanks

Regards

Marco

--

Dr. Marco Giansoldati

Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Aziendali, Matematiche e Statistiche
Università degli Studi di Trieste
Via dell'Università, 1 - 34123 Trieste, Italy
Phone: +39-0405582857 <+39%20040%20558%207076> - Fax: +39-0405587033
<+39%20040%20558%207033>
e-mail: mgiansold...@units.it <danie...@units.it>

Personal web page -
*https://sites.google.com/view/marcogiansoldati/home