One of the features that I was most excited about for QGIS3 was 3D views.  One
of my projects has 3D polygons above the ground elevation surface, and I was
hoping to display them in QGIS.
I figured out that I need to change the layer properties->3D View and Enable 3D
render.  Now, it does display the polygon in space.  But, the polygon is always
fully opaque.  If I change the layer opacity, it does change the opacity of the
projection of the polygon on the ground, but not of the actual polygon in
space.
Is there anyway to change the opacity of the polygon in 3D space, so I can see
the ground through it?

Thanks,

--Adam