Yet another big Hooray for William and all those who make the Mac 3.0 happen!
Very much appreciated by many.

Thanks again,

Scott

On Mar 12, 2018, at 8:34 PM, Mike Hyslop
<mdhys...@mtu.edu<mailto:mdhys...@mtu.edu>> wrote:

I have to second what Nyall said. Thanks to William for all the work packaging
QGIS.

Some feedback: installation was straightforward and painless. It took less than
15 minutes start to finish to upgrade to QGIS 3, and I still have access to
python 2 and 3, plus QGIS 2.18 and 3.0. Kudos and thanks!

Mike

On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 7:31 PM, Nyall Dawson
<nyall.daw...@gmail.com<mailto:nyall.daw...@gmail.com>> wrote:
On 13 March 2018 at 04:29, William Kyngesburye
<wokl...@kyngchaos.com<mailto:wokl...@kyngchaos.com>> wrote:
> Sorry for the long wait.  It's been a hectic year - personal life changes
> (marriage), but I'm finally getting back into gear.
>
> My QGIS 3 package for OS X/macOS is ready.

Champion! I'm sure you've made a lot of people very happy with this
announcement.

For those who know what you do, your work is very much valued! It's a
shame that packaging is somewhat underappreciated and under-supported
by the wider QGIS user community :(

Nyall

  Besides the big QGIS release, there are a couple other big changes
in the packaging.