Hi. I have a question urgent. What I try to do is then updated columns in a
data layer with another layer. For example , I have two layers A = Poligono , B
= Points . The layer B contains real values. Then would do two things. 1. Count
how many points of the layers B are within the layer A. 2. From the points of
the layer B that are within the polygon layer A, I need the sum of their values
​​and paste this sum in a column of created layer A. I tried to make the
crossing with the "field calculator" function, using the functions:
"geomwithim", "geomintersects" and "intersecting_geom_sum", but without results.

I hope I have been able to explain.

Greetings and thanks for your support.