All,

I have to connect QGIS3 to a ARCGIS server.

Using the ArcGisFeatureServer connector:

 I can see the catalog just fine, but when I try to add a layer I get the
“AFSProvidor Could Not Parse Spatial Reference” error.

I successfully added the Custom layer on the Arc Server to QGIS with a custom
EPSG, but how to I get QGIS and Arcserver to agree on a title for the
projection?  The “Spatial Refence” on the arc server is the actual PROJCS line.
 Do I need to use this as the name in QGIS?

Thanks

bobb

We’ve heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the
complete works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know that is not
true.
—Robert Wilensky