Greetings,

I made a script to automate some gis tasks using qgis. I tested the script
in the python window in qgis3.0 and I can import it and use it properly.

The issue is that I'm having trouble using it outside of qgis I can't seem
to get python3 to work properly. For the python3.exe in app/python36 folder
I pasted the python36.dll and it works but the python script can't import
the qgis core. As for the python3.exe in the bin I can't get the
python3.exe to work properly either directly or from the osgeo because
something got corrupted in the environment variable after the first use and
the initialiser call the codec located in the python27 libraries and it
just crash.

Has anyone got something like that to work?

Thanks

Alex RL