Good day all

I have been converting shapefiles to geopackage in a number of Qgis map projects I have.

There have been a number of issues encountered. One of these is when there is an existing FID field in the data table that does not conform to the integrity rules required for the reserved fid field in the geopackage data table. The inbuilt conversion is assuming the existing FID field will meet data integrity requirements and creates problems if it does not.

Is or should this type of issue be covered adequately in documentation.