From: Qgis-user <qgis-user-boun...@lists.osgeo.org> On Behalf Of Joe Harroun
Sent: 29 August 2018 13:09
To: qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [Qgis-user] Beginner pointers on how best to access specific web based
GIS dataset

Using QGIS 3.22 on windows 10

Data of interest located generally at :
http://www.gis2gps.com/GIS/illcounties/illcounties.html

If click on the specific county of interest, say Fulton County IL, the link
accessing the data is:
https://fultonco.maps.arcgis.com/apps/webappviewer/index.html?id=79f2fd5b27c94cce966ca9a02e0a16ee

So this appears to be an ArcGIS server, but I'm struggling to give QGIS the
right parameters to access the GIS data from Fulton county.

Thank you

joe

OPW - Ag féachaint don am atá le teacht - Ag caomhnú ón am atá thart
OPW - Looking to the future - Caring for the past