Hi,

I am not quite sure I understand what you are asking but in Excel you could use
a “round up” function.  Then perhaps use this rounded up number to do a vlookup
on a table having the next higher up value? Not sure how to do that in Access.

Not sure how or if you can do that in QGIS... I would need to see actual
problem i think to be able to fully understand it.

Nicolas