Heya all

I know that https://qgis.org/en/site/forusers/alldownloads.html#flatpak lists the flatpak for QGIS "Stable" (is that the same as LTR?) as "experimental", but does anyone at least read issues that are being filed? (No offense intended, just genuinely wondering whether this is still being maintained.)

I'd be particularly interested in the ones I've filed myself:

https://github.com/flathub/org.qgis.qgis/issues/24 make QGIS 3.4.5 (latest LTR) available https://github.com/flathub/org.qgis.qgis/issues/25 Can QGIS 3.6.0 (latest non-LTR) be installed through flatpack?

I'd like to help with updating the flatpack to QGIS 3.4.5, but can't even get its current version (3.4.4) nor the flatpak repo's master branch (QGIS 3.6.0) to build locally, yet. (https://github.com/flathub/org.qgis.qgis/issues/26 ; though maybe that's due to my kinda exotic operating system. But I guess issues with the build process are more a topic for qgis-develo...@lists.osgeo.org than for qgis-user, anyway?)

Cheers,
Raphael