Hi,
Atlas with combinations of two or more attributes, and/or sometimes also
feature geometries - this is a typical case for a cross-join in a
database. You would create a new view as a cross-join with all
combinations. But glad that you already found a solution.
Greetings,
Andreas
On 2019-03-26 13:43, Marco Antônio Ferreira Pedrosa wrote:

Hi Alexandre, It worked perfectly! As you said: 1) I made a unique list from the years and generate a new feature. Then used it as the coverage layer for atlas. 2) For each symboloy (rule-based): (@atlas_pagename = "Year") AND ("Quality" = 'Excelent') (@atlas_pagename = "Year" ) AND ("Quality" = 'Good') so on... As you see I changed it a little bit, so I can use the "current" year from Atlas. Tnks a lot! P.S: PORTUGAL CARALHO!!!! (sou Brasileiro haha)
--

Marcão Em seg, 25 de mar de 2019 às 20:58, Alexandre Neto <senhor.n...@gmail.com> escreveu: You need to create a layer, with a column called year, with each year in a row. The layer does not need to have a geometry. Use that layer as the coverage layer for atlas. For the layer you want to filter by year, create a rule-based symbology, and use the following rule/expression: attribute(@atlasfeature, 'yea r') = "year" This compares the current atlas feature field year, to the layer year column, and renders the features only if the years match. Hope it helps. Alexandre Neto A seg, 25/03/2019, 13:50, Marco Antônio Ferreira Pedrosa <marcomot...@gmail.com> escreveu: Hi all, Sorry if s a silly question! How to generate an atlas by a value in the attibute table? (i.e: Year). QGIS Atlas would generate one map for each attribute value but not group by year. For each year, I want to show the features with a categorized symbology (same for all years, but I want to show just the features from that year).