Hi list.

When I connect to a WFS source, I get a list of layers to open. The list has 3
columns: Title, Name and Abstract. Most have values in all three.

If the list is long, I want to limit it by a filter, which I specify in the
"Filter" text box. The tooltip for this box says, that it'll filter on all/any
of the three columns.

But if I enter a string, that only occurs in the name column, but not in the
title column, it shows no layers. The same happens with the abstract column.

It seems that the dialog only filter wrt. the title column. This must be a bug,
right ?

Using QGis 3.4.5 (Danish)

Med venlig hilsen
Lars I. Nielsen, LIFA A/S
GIS-konsulent, FME Certified Professional

[Beskrivelse:
C:\Users\lin\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\signatures\284x82-Images-Get-L749-l3.gif]

6313 6800

@

l...@lifa.dk

6313 6849

www.lifa.dk<http://www.lifa.dk>

2492 4866

CVR

20937289

Vi tilbyder interne og eksterne kurser. Du kan finde mere information i vores
kursuskalender<https://www.lifa.dk/kursuskalender>

[Beskrivelse:
C:\Users\lin\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\signatures\21x21-Images-Get-L749-l8.png]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/lifa-a-s/>
Følg os på LinkedIn og læs de seneste nyheder fra LIFA A/S