Hello everyone,

I am a bit confused about dates/timestamps in QGIS. I created a column in
PostGIS to store timestamps in iso8601 format. If I load the table into QGIS
and open the attribute table, the timestamp will be shown like in pgAdmin:

 Thats all fine. But when I export the table into GeoJSON (right click on the
layer - export), the format of the timestamp changes a bit:

I know that iso8601 offers different writings of the timestamps and both should
follow iso8601. But nonetheless the characters are differing. Is it a general
„problem“, did anybody noticed it before?

Sincerely,
Christoph