panning or zooming in and out with a Bing Maps QMS
layer turned on.

Mike

On 5/27/2019 4:01 AM, qgis-user-requ...@lists.osgeo.org wrote:
Message: 6
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 08:14:21 +0000
From: Carolina Rey<carr...@hotmail.com>
To:"qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org"  <qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org>
Subject: [Qgis-user] QGIS and GeForce

Dear all,

I would like to know if it is strongly recommended to have a GeForce graphic
card to use QGIS for every usage or if it is only necessary if doing
complicated 3D modellations. As you surely know, the GeForce on a good Laptop
raises the price and I wouldn't like to by one with a lower quality to have
this graphic card..

Thank you very much
Carolina