From: Qgis-user [mailto:qgis-user-boun...@lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Patrick
Dunford
Sent: Monday, 10 June 2019 8:31 PM
To: qgis-user ML
Subject: [Qgis-user] Date formula in Layout label

Good day

When I create a layout and put a text label in it I want to be able to show the
current date using a formula. This formula can look something like
[%format_date( $now,"yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm")%]

I have to put this in square brackets so that the formula is executed instead
of it just appearing as plain text. However when displayed on the page, the
square brackets are included in the output. How do I get rid of them so that I
just have the numbers of the date and time displayed?