Hi list.

The metadata table "geometry_columns" is essential to getting QGIS right.

A former collegaue told me, that QGIS now requires that the field known as
"geometry_type" (or also seen: "geom_type") now needs to be named "type".

We just discovered that this column name in "geometry_columns" makes Geoserver
go completely bonkers.

I'm a little loss here about what's required and what's not. And the online
archives are not very helpful, as I've seen at least three different field
names floating around in cyberspace.

Can anyone tell me what is authoritatively correct with regard to this metadata
table in QGIS 3 ?

Med venlig hilsen

Lars I. Nielsen, LIFA A/S
GIS-konsulent, FME Certified Professional
Geoinformatik
[Beskrivelse:
C:\Users\lin\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\signatures\284x82-Images-Get-L749-l3.gif]

6313 6800

@

l...@lifa.dk

6313 6849

www.lifa.dk<http://www.lifa.dk>

2492 4866

CVR

20937289

[Beskrivelse:
C:\Users\lin\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\signatures\21x21-Images-Get-L749-l8.png]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/lifa-a-s/>
Følg os på LinkedIn og læs de seneste nyheder fra LIFA A/S