Hi Elisenda,

I'm afraid you need a bit of python script to do so, since the algorithm dialog does not have an expression input button for the distance field.

Should go something like this:

inputLayer = iface.activeLayer()

for feat in inputLayer.getFeatures():
    dist = feat['DIST'] # field name with distances
    geom = feat.geometry()
    l = 0
    while l < geom.length():
       p = geom.interpolate(l)