Hey,

I want to merge several layers into one layer (Vector menu > Data Management
Tools). The input layers have csv files as external attribute tables (attached
to the layer via Layer properties > Joins). Columns taken from the csv files
are getting displayed as <csv file name>_<actual column name>. For this reason,
the column names of the layers don’t match and the resulting layer has a
separate column for every input file. I tried to get rid of <csv file name>
using Layer properties > Fields but I get an error („Could not rename field.“).

Any idea how to solve this?
Thanks a lot!