Hi,
I want to spatially join points with individual values to a polygon grid.
The resulting shapefile should have a column where the values oft the points
are summed up - according to the grid cell they are found in.
This simple operation works fine in QGIS 2.18 where you can click "sum" as the
method of statistics.
However, the newer versions of QGIS don't have the possibility to indicate the
method of statistics or I cannot find them, so I cannot get the task done with
it.
Does anybody now how to perform this tool successfully in QGIS 3.8.2?

Thanks in advance
Jennifer Schubert