Hi Scott,
I would propose to load the relevant plugin additionaly.
ciao Dieter

On 31.10.2019 14:23, Leung, Scott (MRC) wrote:

Hi everyone,

I just installed QGIS 3.10 on my work machine yesterday, and am
wondering where the geocoding tool is?  Can someone tell me where it is?

Thanks,

Scott

*From:*Qgis-user [mailto:qgis-user-boun...@lists.osgeo.org] *On Behalf
Of *Dietrich Heintz
*Sent:* Thursday, October 31, 2019 7:33 AM
*To:* QGIS Users <qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org>
*Subject:* [Qgis-user] Raster resampling

Dear all,

I would like to use OSGeo Shell for the resampling of a list of
rasterfiles.

The files are in tiff-format and I want to use a resampling method
with a gauss filter.

I would like to have a batch file with multiple lines where the first
one looks somehow like this:

gdalwarp r-cubic of GTiff input.file output.file

This would work, but I would like to enhance the cubic filtering with
an information to steer the

radius of filtering like GRA_Gauss = 7.

Kind regards

Dieter