one.
Thanks,
Andreas
On 2019-11-13 10:30, bru...@mailbox.org wrote:

Hi there! In QGIS 3.10 it is nice and easy to change a broken the data source of a layer by clicking on the warning sign in the layers list. How can I change a non broken datasource? There is no button in the Source tab of Layer Properties... Should I open a feature request on github? Thank you Bruno
Bruno Streit
Bahnstrasse 163
3008 Bern