Hi Alexander,

what is the difference between self-compiled saga and that from
ubuntugis (now 7.4)?

Just by accident, I stumble about your repository mentioned somewhere on
stackexchange just a few minutes ago.
Is there a specific reason you hide your stuff this well? ;)

SAGA for processing just offers me SAGA 7.3, stuff is shown in the
toolbox, but a simple buffer on points did not produce a result, so
obvioulsy it's not working.
I'm not a BIG SAGA user as well, but once in a while you wish to use
some nifty functions the others don't have.

From reading the mailing lists I understand that following the jumps of
SAGA in each version is a pain in the a., but for feature completeness
,it's a real "nice to have".

Cheers,

Bernd