Hi,
You will have more help if you tell us what installer you are using (OSGeo4w vs
standalone) 32 vs 64bit, and what version of Windows (or other OS) you are
using.  What errors messages are you getting?

The next steps would be to try the other installer, turn off antivirus
software, reboot the OS, make sure you don’t have pending updates for the OS.

Nicolas Cadieux