Hi all

This is just to advise you that we will be migrating the plugins.qgis.org
<http://plugins.qgis.org/> and planet.qgis.org <http://planet.qgis.org/> web
sites to a new server over the next hour or two. We do not expect any downtime
of these servers during this migration but we do ask you to hold on uploading
any new plugins until I post an update announcement indicating that the new
server is online and fully operational.

During this migration, we will be deploying security updates and a platform
upgrade to Django 2.x and Python 3 that was performed by Alessandro Pasotti.
Dimas Ciptura also migrated the feed platform used for https://planet.qgis.org
<https://planet.qgis.org/> to Django 2.x and Python 3. The plugins web site
will also be on it’s own dedicated server now which should hopefully improve
responsiveness.

If you have any problems using / connecting to these servers, please do not
hesitate to contact myself and Dimas (in cc) to let us know.

Thank you

Regards

Tim
—