Hi Michael,

There is a WFS with them in that works in QGIS:

https://www.geoseer.net/rl.php?ql=f64d2064355b5bdb&p=1&q=watsonian

Not tried them for analysis or exporting them, but may be worth a try.

Cheers,

Jonathan

On 2020-01-27 15:12, Michael.Dodd wrote:
I have downloaded the set of polygons that was digitised by NBN. Then converted to
wgs84 but when I try to use the polygons, 8 of them: West Norfolk, Herefordshire,
Montgomeryshire, Shropshire, West Ross & Cromarty, Orkney, Outer Hebrides, and
Zetland do not work in analysis. Qgis says there is a problem with those ones but
says the rest are ok.

Anyone else had similar issues and/or found ways to fix these?
-- The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an exempt
charity in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (SC 038302).
The Open University is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
in relation to its secondary activity of credit broking.