Hi Tyler,

EPSG:2292 was phased out in 90's (it is marked as 'depcrecated' and not included in the current EPSG registry), and replaced by EPSG:2954. They actually contain the exact same PROJ parameters; meaning that if your local QGIS defaults to 2292 for a dataset you can safely proceed without any worry.

Future QGIS versions (and other FOSS4G tools) leveraging an updated PROJ db will likely solve this for you.

Now you might say 'but jeff I asked how to delete 2292...", well honestly I would not recommend it (others may recommend this, but I do not). However if you wish to proceed here is a possible way (proceed at your own risk):

open Command Prompt
cd "C:\Program Files\QGIS 3.12\apps\qgis\resources"
sqlite3 srs.db
    .tables
    .schema tbl_srs
    select * from tbl_srs where srid = 2292;
    delete from tbl_srs where srid = 2292;
    .quit

*restart QGIS

-jeff