I have lost my Log Messages Panel in my default User Profile, when I switch to
another profile I can open the Log Messages Panel by clicking on the button in
the bottom right hand corner with the three dots in a callout bubble, or by
selecting View:Panels:Log Messages.      In my default profile the button
flashes the screen, but nothing after that. Selecting in the View menu opens a
blank gray window in the last place where the panel was docked.      I have
been using the Python Console a lot and I think I may have docked the Python
Console into the Log Messages Concole. Is there a way to undo this?
    One thought I have is to copy files from the QGIS/QGIS3/profiles folder of
a profile that is working, but I am not sure which one to choose. Would this be
in the qgis.db file? Thanks for any advice.
-Thayer