Is it possible to add a PostGIS raster layer to a project using PyQGIS?
The PyQGIS Developer Cookbook mentions adding rasters from files, geopackages
and WCS services.
If I try using a QgsDataSourceUri by feeding it a raster column instead of a
geometry column, the PostGIS error that is generated shows that is not going to
work because raster is not a geometry:

WARNING    Erroneous query: SELECT 0, array_agg(DISTINCT st_srid("rast")::text
|| ':' || UPPER(geometrytype("rast"))) FROM
"public"."indicators__g_economic_rebal_r_62ft" returned 7 [ERROR: function
geometrytype(raster) does not exist

Any ideas of what I can do? Is the best course of action to make it into a
webservice  first using QGIS Server or Geoserver?
-Thayer