Hi Tyler,
the point sampling tool plugin will allow you to select multiple rasters to
sample from and output to the same file. It also allows you to save the
results in a number of different formats (geopackage, csv and shapefile).
If you've got access to python in your version of R then geopandas can read
geopackage files directly, I find that a lot more useful than csv.

I use this workflow. The slowest part is the point sampling depending on
the number and size of rasters and points.

Matt