Hi,

it seems that my points are too many. I am waiting for the TIN process to
finish (needs a few hours it seems), then I will select a part of the point I
am interested in and go on working on that selection. Then I will try your
suggestions, thank you.

Some other remarks:

> You can also correct this 5x5 problem by using gdal grid with Nearest
> neighbour interpolation. You could use the point data to do this.

So the GDAL tools in the processing toolbox?

> I also post a small presentation that can help go from vector to raster with
> point data. Sometimes, keeping it simple is better.
>
> https://www.slideshare.net/shencoop/qgis-raster-to-point

This is the other way round, but I could check that everything went right with
my .xyz-Data and the creation of the point cloud.

> If you do decide to make a shapefile with the csv, make sure to store the
> coordinates in a text field.  Placing the coordinates in a $x and $y object
> fields will lead to rounding.  Any rounding would corrupt the raster
> therefore you need to original coordinates for this to work. This may explain
> your problems also.

I do not really understand, but I think when I try, I will see what you mean.

> I used this method to change the geoids of a thousands of rasters because the
> program I was using was designed to change the z value for texte files only
> and not rasters (NRCAN GPS-H).

Sounds good :-)

I will report tomorrow again, and thanks for taking care,
Maria