I am trying to gauge support for the development of a drill hole and cross section plugin for QGIS. I have emailed members of my geoscience user group and have received about euros 3000 in initial pledges for a crowd funding initiative. If you would like to support this initiative please email me at box...@iinet.net.au so I can add you to my list of supporters. In my preliminary discussions with one developer, they have suggested a possible expansion of the Midvatten plugin that already has some of the functionality required. I would be really keen to hear opinions from other users on the best way forward for this plugin and with the longer term aim of having a full 3D block modelling capability.

Regards Grant Boxer

Perth, Western Australia