Hi QGIS, I'm doing the https://docs.qgis.org/3.10/es/docs/training_manual/complete_analysis/analysis_exercise.html Specifically, I have reached chapter 9.4.20 where a vector layer needs to be rasterized. I am with 3.10.5 A_Coruña installed, and I do not manage to render this vector layer

I think that the process exposed in chapter 9.4.20 currently on the web is not updated for this version, and I do not manage to place the correct parameters. Can anyone update the explanation of this process in this exercise ?
or give me some help...

Thank you

Jordi Badia

jordibadia....@gmail.com

+55 41 997418319

--
El software de antivirus Avast ha analizado este correo electrónico en busca de
virus.