Hi Jochen,

these are really helpful advices, thank you. I will definitely try the cheapest
check with the aluminium foil as soon as I can go to the area ;-), but the base
station - rover or separate antenna solution seems to become a solution that
needs a bit of testing, will have to apply for the money first.

As for the total station, yes, we are starting from a ground point and create
low level ground points walking up the valleys at the moment; but we have to
consider measurement errors increasing.

Thanks again, I think I got a lot of really useful input,
Maria