Hi Harrissou,

Thanks! But I don't want to invert the color ramp, I want to get rid of the first class that looks all white. I think it should have a color.

And I know how to manually change it, but it would be nice if QGIS could produce these "better" styles by default.

Will send an example of what i mean in the next mail (cause these often get bounced)

Raymond

Terglobo
Fahrenheitstraat 1
5223 BJ 's-Hertogenbosch