Am 06.12.2020 um 16:35 schrieb krishna Ayyala:
I have about 10,000 point locations. I am trying to reverse geocode using MMQGIS plugin. I chose the openstreet map option. The tool is running for several hoursĀ  but no results were found.

10,000 points? Please don't abuse the public OSM services for automatic mass jobs. This is like a mini DDOS. Did you even read the terms of use for Nominatim? We really should ask the MMQGIS programmer to create a huge warning or remove this function completly :-(

Is there a faster way to do it?

Setup your own Nominatim server or a Pelias server. Damn easy, there are free tutorials for OCI compatible containers, f.e. Podman or Docker.

Alternatives are commercial OSM service providers, like Mapbox, which allow exessive downloads use of APIs.

There are other ways of course, f.e. extracting raw data from OSM planet (extracts) and do fuzzy search.