Hi,

Just a bunch of ideas...
Did you have a working version before or is this a first time QGIS
installation?  You have 2 choices of installers on Windows, I would try with
the second installer after removing the first version.  Reboot the computer
after the installation.  Try Disabling your antivirus or adware software you
could have when installing or starting QGIS, make sure your Windows and drivers
are up to date.  Do you have a second version of Python on your computer, or a
software like ESRI that as it’s own version of Python? Perhaps there is a
conflict between your QGIS python and the default python distribution?  If this
is not a new install, would you have a problématique python plugin  in the
plugin directory? Perhaps try removing those...  Would you have weird character
in your user directory like spaces or accents like “é”?

Nicolas Cadieux
https://gitlab.com/njacadieux