Hi,

(I am quite new in Qgis so please ecuse me if something doesn't "compute" in my
explanations/Question)

If workflow could be confirmed that this is ok the way Columns can be
updated/Joined?

  1.  Export as excel from a Layer (from Qgis)
  2.  Edit Excel file (edists are backpropagated to Qgis table)
  3.  Right click on Polygon/Point  (holding attributes) - Properties -Joins
(select excel table which lies as table in Qgis )-select Join and Target
field(which have to be the same)- select Joined fields(to bring in changed
columns in Excel itself)
  4.  Column(s) added

Also could Parameters/Columns - be just updated with new values (maybe better
then join as new parameter/column)? IF yes how ( didn't found an option)

Legend

  1.  excel file/table (produced by export)
  2.  Layer from which (excel ) was initially exported

[cid:image002.jpg@01D6D3D5.29D02550]

With regards/ Vennlig hilsen

Marin Mirosevic
Consultant